I like to share my experience that how to brand your business yourself with the help of social media marketing strategy by using tools. Not only that also to generate massive traffic.
It has been happening only through by implementing the effective social media marketing strategy
If you follow the steps I have listed below, then I assure that you will get 100 % successes
The successes are only through implementing whatever you learn from this article and the most important thing is your consistency of work.
What is a social media marketing strategy?
- GOAL MAKING
- LOGO: THE FIRST BRANDING STRATEGY
- KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- TIMELY ENGAGEMENT
- HEADLINE AND HASHTAG
- SCHEDULING OF POST
- INFLUENCER FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- BEST PRACTICE: FINAL INSTRUCTION IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGY
FIRST DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT FROM SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Why I asking this to you because by using social media one can do many things in terms of
- To create brand awareness for his product or business
- To promote himself as an expert in something, so that he becomes a feature successful influencer
- To grab used attention to increase the number of views for his website or videos
- Only to generate instant traffic for seasonal affiliate program
- To increase sales by promoting your user engaging content
- Most importantly earn money through social media
Hence you need to know what you want to do through social media.
LOGO: THE FIRST BRANDING STRATEGY
Presents of the logo in social media as well as in website is one of the easiest ways to branding your business
Before creating a logo you need to follow these points.
- Your social media Logo must clearly describe your brand
- Being any size it must be clearly visible to everyone so that remember you in any circumstances
- For that, you need to use the most popular colour combination “black & Wight”, “yellow-black”, “Green combination”. It is the real eye-catching colour combination. Most of the popular logo will use this colour combination.
- Use the same logo for all your social media as well in your blog or website
- Create your logo using this free tool
TOOL:canva.com or pictograph
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
SEARCH WHERE YOU’RE AUDIENCE IN SOCIAL MEDIA?
Before finding your audience, first, you need to know who your audience is
For this, I already ask you that “What You Want from Social Media Marketing” without knowing the answer you can’t do anything. Which means you fail to reach your targeted audience.
Ok. Now I tell you a shortcut, that if you choose correct social media for your need, and then easily you can reach your targeted potential customer.
HOW TO CHOOSE SUITABLE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Every social media is not suitable for all kind of your business
Because the purpose of social media is only to entertain. Only a few of them now changed to help you to reach your goal in terms of product promotion or increase traffic, like Facebook,Tic tok and youtube.
For choosing the best social media platform audience demographic will greatly help to you
FOR EXAMPLE Age of the Social Media User (Tentative statistical data)
| Audience |
| || |
|18 to 25||90%||95%||70%||45%||40%|
|25 to 30||92%||98%||80%||60%||65%|
|30 to 40||90%||95%||60%||50%||30%|
|40 to 60||65%||67%||20%||15%||10%|
|BUSINESS TYPE||SOCIAL MEDIA|
| Far Promoting Your Business Through |
|YouTube and Facebook|
|Free Product Promotion||YouTube, Twitter, |
|Lifestyle marketing||Instagram, Facebook, |
|Service-Related business||LinkedIn, YouTube, |
|Business To Customer||Instagram, Facebook, |
|Business To Business||Twitter, LinkedIn|
number of women user is higher on Instagram than men
Instagram is best for hotel, cloths, lifestyle product, and business
You can find a highly educated people like CEO, the professional, businessman is in LinkedIn.
Facebook and Youtube is mostly suitable to reach any kind of your goal
By seeing this data now you have an idea that which social media is best suitable for you to reach your goal
This the most important part of your social media marketing strategy
Without knowing who is your competitor how can you analyze yourself in terms of
- Quality of your social media content
- How many users responding for your post
- Clickable image loading speed time
Steps to Track the Presence of Your Competitor in Social Media
- How many shares or like they are getting for their post
- How they scheduling their social media post in terms of “Which time they publish their post on social media”
- How they make their content trending
- In which stream of social media they are concentrating more
- How many genuine active followers they have
- A most important part of competitor analysis is to analyze
- How attractive with their infographic
- User engaging headline
- Who is their top influencer helping them to complete their goals?
- How they writing creative user engaging sentence
- Tool for track your competitor
TOOL: Spyfu, semrush,buzzsumo.
Before publishing a post on social media you must want to know your targeted audience in terms of at which time they are in social media
Only by knowing the time of when your audience engaging in social media and that is the feasible time to post our content in social media. That gives the best response and more click and like with a share for your post
BEST TOOL: www.buffer.com
HEADLINE AND HASHTAG
Even you have the best content without user engaging headline it is harder to reach your goal in social media
Only by seeing headline or topic of your post mostly user will respond to your post
It is mandatory to write a topic for your post
HOW TO CREATE A BEST HEADLINE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA?
Follow the steps for writing the best headline
Step1: First write minimum 5 to 10 best user attentive topic by using the tool
- www.seoreviewtoools.com content idea generator
- www.semrush.com content idea generator
Step 2: Go to www.coshedule.com
Step 3: enter all your question one by one
Step 4: find which topic has crossed the score “70”
Step 5: pick up that topic and add more power word and emotional word
Step 6: now from that choose one topic that has the score of more than “80”
Follow the steps for writing the best hashtag:
Step1: basically find yourself some of the relevant words within your niche topic with the help of twitter or Instagram.
Step3: buy using the tool simple past the word that. Now the list of top most trending hashtags will be displayed. Just pick up that.
SCHEDULING OF POST
If you publish one post in a month or weak people will forget you, for this reason, scheduling is most important.
Consistency is the ultimate social media marketing strategy for being a master of social media marketer
Most important that doesn’t put your social media ideal you want to repost your content in every interval of time
For that scheduling of your post is very important. Use these tool it schedules your content
By this tool, you can schedule at which time which content wants to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc., automatically. The only thing you need to mention the date and time to publish your post
But don’t over-post of any your content, twice a day for one post is enough
INFLUENCER FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING:
WHY WE NEED INFLUENCER FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
The advantage of using influencer is to promote your post even faster and reach more people quickly
HOW TO SELECT BEST INFLUENCER?
- Find influencer depend on your niche
- They must have a million followers not only that, the follower needs to trust him
- Even they have a number of followers but he/she is not active and engaging to their follower, then he is not the right person to promote your product.
The best tool to track influencer
BEST PRACTICE: FINAL INSTRUCTION IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGY:
Don’t forget the content because the content is king, without good content if you involve in social media marketing surely it will decrease your trust among the user rather increase in brand awareness
Make sure your keyword must present in the headline, description and also image or infographic
If you don’t do any competitor research then don’t expect any better result
Without best infographic please don’t enter into social media
It is mandatory to track your status on social media
In the first post itself you not able to get the best outcome, it is all about trial and error. Only practice makes perfect
This can be achieved only through managing and monitoring of your social media post and by tracking your status daily
Don’t forget the above instruction and tools while generating brand awareness your business with the help of social media
Whatever it may be Comment your thought in the comment box